9.1.12

Follow the call of the disco ball


Lucky me! Gorman, that is Lisa Gorman, grew up in my home town dear old Warrnambool. Once a year or so she rents out an empty shop front to sell her stock at a discounted rate and raise money for a charities such as this years beneficiaries Peter Mac and the Leukemia foundation.
I was so excited for the store to open this past Saturday morning, I knew it would be crazy busy but I was going in with a mission! Success! I came out with a beautiful cream top with gold polka dots and my very own piece of the limited edition Castle/Gorman collaboration. A linen skirt with bright lettering "follow the call of the disco ball".
I love love love Rachel Castles work and was very excited when I heard she was collaborating with Lisa Gorman. Can't wait to take my skirt out and show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading, your feedback is appreciated!