19.11.11

Felt frenzie.

A few months ago it was my nieces third birthday, I wanted to give her a present that would last and that she would actually want to play with, then i remembered how much she loves to play with her mini kitchen. 
I set off on a mission to make a collection of felted sweet treats that would look like the real thing. Once I'd finished i had cookies, doughnuts, cake and even tea bags, but nothing to display them in or on. 
So back to the craft shop to get more felt and design my very own cake stand. I'm pretty proud of my tiny treats it was sad to see them go, I had so much fun making them, but I'm happy i got such a good reaction when i gave them to her!!

1 comment:

  1. omg! they are soooo great! your photo doesn't do them justice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading, your feedback is appreciated!