26.7.11

Snippets of Melbourne

I got got up at the crack of dawn on Sunday and headed off on the train, i wanted to get the most out of my day in the city, and i did just that. I managed to see the Miff60 at Acmi which was excellent! 
I then popped across to the carpark to check out the Design Market, which was buzzing with people. There were so many great stalls it took quite a while to get round to all of them but it was well worth it. I picked up a baby size keep cup and some lovely stationary from the note maker pop up shop. I decided i had time for another market and jumped on a tram to the North Melbourne Markets. More great stalls, lots of vintage, i fell in love with a little carousel necklace and bought some Letter Flags to make "millie" bunting.
Later that day i met up with my lovely cousin for some pre-gig dumplings and a photo booth stop off. Then onto the highlight of the day, Seeker Lover Keeper at the Thornbury Theatre, which is such an exquisite old building. The gig was amazing, three Australian Lovelies singing their hearts out. All in all it was a great, fun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading, your feedback is appreciated!