28.3.11

Lomo & The Diana world tour.


For my birthday I had a day trip to Melbourne, it was perfect timing as the Diana world tour exhibition had just arrived in town. The exhibition was held at the No Vacancy Gallery. I was so in love with the customised clones of the Diana F+, but i was even more interested in the Detrich collection which was a history of all the different Diana cameras and clones.


I met Ian who was working there and had a lovely chat about my Diana mini (pictured above) and the exhibition and because it was my birthday he gave me three of the Diana camera chocolates, Lovely!


Since the exhibition i have developed my first roll of film from my Diana mini, these are my favourite shots from the roll.
I'm still learning so hopefully each roll of film will get better and better, fingers crossed.
x

1 comment:

Thank-you for reading, your feedback is appreciated!